Wednesday 23 December 2009

A little from me..

Hi there,

I am a 16 year old aspiring artist and photographer looking for some exposure via the Internet. I currently reside in the York area of east Yorkshire and will be more than happy to participate in any local commissions, i have some small restraints in regard to working time as i am currently studying English language, Music, Geography, Art, and Photography at my local 6th form college, however these problems can be easily worked around and will not interfere with any other work i would endeavour to undertake. If you are interested in hiring me for any kind of concept sketches, logo designs, t-shirt designs, photography work (landscape, nature, architectural, macro, etc) please email me with any relative details - dodge5000@hotmail.com :)

X

No comments:

Post a Comment